It's the middle of summer, and you're enjoying a weekend at home when you notice something crawling on your leg. You brush it off, but it happens again. This time you take a closer look and realize that what you thought was just a pesky bug is actually a bed bug!
If this has ever happened to you, then you know how alarming and frustrating it can be. Bed bugs are becoming an increasingly common problem in Frisco, Texas, so it's essential to deal with them before they become an infestation. Pest Control In Frisco is straightforward as there are multiple contractors capable of handling any bed bug issues.
What Do Bed Bugs In Frisco Look Like?
Bed bugs are small, oval-shaped insects that typically measure between four and five millimeters in length. They have a reddish-brown color and are visible to the naked eye. You can identify a bed bug infestation by looking for the following signs:
- Live bed bugs: Bed bugs are nocturnal; however, if there's a high enough concentration of bed bugs present in an area, you’ll see them during the day.
- Fecal spots: These bugs excrete blackish-brown spots on surfaces like mattresses, box springs, furniture, and walls after feeding.
- Bloodstains: These pests typically leave behind brown or red stains on surfaces where they've been feeding.
- Bites: Bed bugs usually bite exposed skin, such as your face, neck, or arms.
- Skins: As bed bugs grow, they shed their skins to make room for new ones.
- Odor: In large enough numbers, bed bugs can produce an unpleasant, musty smell.
If you believe that you have a bed bug infestation, get bed bug pest control service for your home as soon as possible. Bed bugs can be difficult to eradicate, so it's best to leave the job to the professionals.
Are You Struggling With A Bed Bug Infestation?
Bed bugs can spread quickly and be challenging to eliminate, so it's always best to address the issue as soon as possible. Unfortunately, most DIY methods are ineffective when it comes to bed bugs. So, don’t waste your time and get professional help.
A common misconception is that bed bugs only live in dirty homes. However, this isn’t the case. Bed bugs can be found in any home, no matter how clean it is. You may be attracting these pests because of:
- Increased travel
- A cluttered environment
- Pets and animals
- Secondhand furniture or clothing
- Easy access to your home
If you have any of these risk factors, it's vital to take necessary bed bug control steps to prevent them from entering your home. For bed bug pest control in Frisco, look up a local contractor and schedule a consultation.
Six Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs
Local pest control for bed bugs is instrumental in protecting your home. However, there are also a few things that you can do to get rid of bed bugs:
- Use mattress covers or cases
- Clean and dry clothing with hot water
- Keep clutter in check
- Vacuum carpets and furniture often
- Monitor your pets for bed bug signs
- Avoid buying used furniture or clothing
If you're struggling with a bed bug infestation, bed bugs control services in Frisco can help. By identifying the source of your infestation, exterminators can get rid of bed bugs safely and efficiently.
Professional Bed Bug Control In Frisco
Bed bug pest control service is an important step in protecting your home from these pests. By hiring a professional, you can be sure that the job will be done correctly and that all bed bugs will be eliminated.
If you are looking for pest control to kill bed bugs in Frisco, look no further than DANCAN The Pest Control Expert. Our licensed technicians can identify your infestation and provide various treatment options to fit your needs. Call us for preventative services that will help keep bed bugs from returning.